News | April 12th 2021
We build sustainable growth by constantly seeking to discover new opportunities and if needed – creating some ourselves.
The world is full of opportunities, but recognizing them is difficult. We do this by combining corporate development, financing and investing in a unique way. We enjoy solving complex problems and thus enabling successful futures for our clients. The direct consequence of the services we provide promotes sustainable development. This we can verify.
Succeeding together feels especially good because in addition to building growth we help make our society function a little better, one step at a time. Our vision is to be an internationally respected developer and investor focused on sustainable development.
We are a team of experts, entrepreneurs, consultants, investors, bankers, but above all doers.
- Korkia is a Finnish, financially sound and rapidly growing company.
- Growing revenue, strong balance sheet and positive earnings. Net sales for 2018 were 8.5 MEUR (+ 35% compared to 2017).
- 574 shareholders
- Extensive license for investment services by the FIN-FSA, Financial Supervisory Authority.
- A unique combination of asset management, growth company development and financing, and strategic management consulting create synergies and added value for our customers.
- Our clients are domestic and international investors, companies and institutions.
- Our team consists of over 50 experts in investment, business development and consulting.
- Our operations are supported by a strong advisory network.
- Offices in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Jyväskylä, Oulu, London, Santiago de Chile and Abu Dhabi.
Korkia's growth company portfolio is central to achieving our mission. We support growth as a developer, owner and financer
- Founded in 2012, Norsepower’s mission is to reduce the environmental impact of shipping by providing efficient, easy-to-use and reliable wind-based propulsion for ships.
- Norsepower’s rotor sail reduces the ship’s fuel consumption by 5-20% per year. Rotor sail technology is based on the Magnus phenomenon, and extensive patent family protect automation.
- Korkia has been involved in Norsepower’s development from the start and our clients are co-investors in the company.
- Griffin Refineries produces raw materials, fuel and energy from waste, especially in locations where waste has not been utilized.
- The company has a refinery concept for co-ownership of new plants with strong local partners and technology modules for increasing performance and expanding existing plants.
- Korkia has been involved with Griffin Refineries since its start and our clients are co-investors in the company.
- BioA has developed an environmentally friendly fertilizer from recycled components that can replace agricultural chemical fertilizers.
- The circular economy production method makes the fertilizer fully comparable in efficiency and price to chemical fertilizers. The company’s first plant will open in the spring of 2019 in Kotka, and as production increases, the plant will be able to meet the needs for organic fertilizers throughout Finland.
- Korkia has been involved in BioA’s development from the start and our clients are co-investors in the company.
Latest news and success stories
News | February 16th 2021
Blog | January 29th 2021