Korkia is an investor in renewable energy. Our main focus is to develop solar and wind energy in cooperation with local developers. We are proud to have developed a unique investment model with exceptional scalability – within less than two years we have achieved a 7 GWp active development pipeline. And we are just getting started!
We are looking for a driven, experienced and an excellent team player to join us and become our new Vice President of Transactions! In this position you will manage the value capturing transactions globally, including the disposal of project assets. We operate globally, having teams and joint ventures in multiple European and Latin American markets including Finland, Sweden United Kingdom, Greece and Canada. In addition to these locations, we are currently working on several other new market opportunities.
Main responsibilities and objectives:
- Lead the transactions team related to the value capture from the JVs including asset sales, portfolio sales and other forms of realizing the value generated in the JVs.
- Build, manage and lead the network of external consultants and advisors globally.
- Support the strategy and executive teams in the platform level value creation strategy.
- Support the acquisitions of new JVs.
What we are looking for:
- Strong transactional experience within energy assets from e.g., investment banking, BIG4, private equity, M&A, energy sector focused legal transaction teams or from in-house positions in relevant context.
- Strong understanding of various transactional models and structures, whether it is a one-off site sale or larger portfolios.
- Well acquainted with various payment and financing structures.
- Understanding of project financing arrangements.
- Experience in project finance and valuation modeling.
- Good understanding of both buy and sell side.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills are essential.
- Independent and self-guided with strong decision making and executing skills.
- Travelling is an essential part of the role.
- Suitable academic record and fluency in English, other language skills are seen as a benefit.
- Location Finland, Sweden or Denmark.
We also appreciate:
- A holistic view and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously by prioritizing the workload and information effectively.
- Transaction project management requires effective communication with the management of acquisition targets, investment bankers, outside legal and financial advisors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Large network within relevant stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Apply now to join Korkia’s journey in producing new megawatts to the market and making a positive impact on the world!
Send in your job application and CV to Anne Wikman (email@example.com), who is also happy to answer any questions and provide more information about the position! The recruitment process is managed by Fairchild Executive Search.